Servicing flexibility - Three ways to plan and pay
We offer customers three ways to pay for servicing and maintenance, providing both flexibility and financial advantages.
Spread the cost and save with our ServiceCare Maintenance Plan
ServiceCare Maintenance allows you to spread the cost of up to 6 services without entering into a credit agreement. It’s a cost-effective way to stabilise your cash flow while ensuring your van is maintained to the highest of standards by expert technicians, fitting only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
If your business requires a lot of urban driving, leading to shorter service intervals, maybe ServiceCare Maintenance is worth considering to help you budget, with significant benefits regardless of how many vehicles you operate.
- You can pay by monthly Direct Debit and spread the cost of essential vehicle maintenance without extending your company’s credit lines, or pay upfront – it’s up to you.
- Save money – paying for your services in this way will be slightly cheaper than booking them individually.
- Fix your costs and protect your business against increased labour rates, parts prices and inflation.
- Available on any Mercedes-Benz van of any age.
X-Class - from £22.00*
Sprinter - from £19.00 a month*
Vito - from £18.50 a month*
Citan - from £16.50 a month*
(*prices exclude VAT)
Pay as you go
Book each service individually and pay as you go
You can book each service on an ad hoc basis, when the ASSYST lights show on the dashboard. This can be beneficial for vans with longer service intervals.
• Keep your Mercedes-Benz van every bit Mercedes-Benz – our trained van technicians only fit Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, and all parts and labour come with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty.
• Servicing at a Mercedes-Benz approved Vans Dealer also entitles you to access to MobiloVan, our free 24-hour roadside assistance service.
Cover all of your maintenance costs with our ServiceCare Complete Plan
Many businesses, particularly those operating a number of vans, enjoy entirely fixed cost maintenance with ServiceCare Complete. This allows you to tailor a maintenance package according to your business’s specific requirements, covering all services, MOTs and anything else you need – wear and tear components, tyres, ancillary equipment such as tail-lifts and fridges, even a replacement vehicle.
As with ServiceCare Maintenance, you can pay monthly without entering into a credit agreement, and all work is carried out by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians fitting only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
The beauty of ServiceCare Complete is its flexibility. We’ll help guide you but ultimately, what’s covered is up to you, making forecasting much more straightforward.